2011年11月20日星期日

What should i do?

  My mum has severe Low Back Pain and radiating to her left leg more than 5 years. She told me her Present history, Past history, 24 hours behavior, aggravating and easing factor....As a student of physiotherapy what should i do oR what i suppose to do? On that moment, i recalled back what had i learned form the class and applied the objective assessment on my poorer mum. I noticed that my mum's L5/S1 Or L4/L5 have severe displacement. The hypothesis: derangement syndrome.
  By the way, i suggested my mum to visit the orthopedic and take MRI. But, my mum not willing to, because of the previous experience : the doctor treated her like normal people. I was wondering....Izzit normal, when a woman felt down on the "longkang" with sitting position and pain for 3 weeks... =.='''
  Really worried her condition, i scare that one day when she climbs down the stairs, if her left leg suddenly feel numbness, then she has the chances to fall down. Besides that, i also worried that her condition will become secondary complication------paralysis...
  What should i do?
   I will keep advising her to hospital and go for medical check up.
   希望不是我想像中严重,如果妈妈有什么事情,整个家都不知该怎么办?尤其是爸爸。




  • 没有评论:

    发表评论